Monday, December 10, 2012

48. Leather Jacket






Leather Jacket: Diesel $5, Tee: Smart Set $12, Necklace: Vintage $7
Cargos: Joe Fresh $15, Shoes: Maurices $30


I wasn't so sure about this outfit but I feel like it photographed very well. A Leather Jacket is so versatile, you can go super casual with it like I did or you can dress it up with a dress. I don't know how  this happened but I found this Diesel Leather Jacket for $5 BRAND NEW. I couldn't believe it. This is one piece that I plan on handing down to my grandkids. A nice Leather Jacket typically isn't cheap but I think that it is one of those investment pieces that once you shell out the dough for you are glad. Just make sure you get something that leans more toward classic rather than trendy and you will be glad!

xoxo, nb

P.S. If you are a regular reader of the blog please follow along! I would really appreciate it :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks so much for leaving a comment! I love reading what you have to say and responding back.