Thursday, November 15, 2012

41. Hobo Bag








Scarf: Old Navy $4, Sweater: Old Navy $5, Jeans: AEO $40,
Purse: Aldo $25, Shoes: Payless $7, Watch: Aldo $35


I don't know if you can tell but I was so cold when we took these pictures! Winter is not my favorite season although I am loving wearing all my cozy scarves, boots, sweaters and coats, so I guess I shouldn't complain too much. Okay, the Hobo Bag is basically an unstructured purse; very casual. I love the color of this bag and for some reason I always seem to gravitate towards it in the winter. Perhaps I am in need of some fresh, fun, pops of color when it is white and brown outside. Thankfully, the last few years it has been on trend to wear brights through the winter. Lucky me!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks so much for leaving a comment! I love reading what you have to say and responding back.